- Mr. Rama Murthy Pathuri- Founder & Customer Ambassador- He is responsible for seeing the overall sales & make sure all customers are satisfied.
- Mr. Ravi Chandra Indurti, Design and Engineering- He has more than 2 decades of experience in marketing and supplying CAD/CAE software products, consulting and training services. Autodesk certified instructor with wide experience in training and design making use of AutoCAD. Sold PTC range of software, EMRC-NISA FEA solutions, high value CAE software such as kinematics, vibro acoustics, impact dynamics CAE software such as Autodyn. Worked for FLOMERICS PLC of U. K. and headed Indian & SAARC sales operations and launched FloEMC for system level EMI/EMC & Microstripes (for antenna design) software and FloTHERM (thermal management of electronics) in Indian market. Handled sales operations for Moldflow Corporation situated in South India. Sold products into all major government, aerospace, telecom, electronics, automotive and DRDO labs.
- Mr. Sahanand Chippadi, Manufacturing Consultancy- He is a Bachelor of Engineering Graduated in Mechanical Discipline and has more than d2 decades of Industrial Management Experience under his belt. In 1986, he established a sheet metal division in Harihar to cater to a variety of machine components, guards, telescopic covers, enclosures, control panels and heavy metal fabricated bases. Export Quality Standard CNC Machine Tools: Milling machine Centers, Center-less Grinding Machines, Turning Centers and Multiple Axis Vertical & Horizontal. In 1992, started with sophisticated Infrastructural facility for Joint Venture Partners of MNC located in Bangalore for Air Pollution Control Equipment and Systems. Visited Japan, United Kingdom and Singapore to lead the team for Technology Transfer and served Industrial Sectors such as Petro Chemicals, Pharma, Oil & Gas, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers, Off Shore Platforms, Power, Automotive, Indian Railways, Hospitals and Nuclear. Co founded to start Engineering Company in Bangalore in 2006 to fabricate custom sheet metal components and equipment. Supported International Clients and Industrial Sectors such as Steel, Glass, Beverages, Infrastructure Projects, Naval Defense, Pharma, Power, Automotive, Earth Moving Machinery and Aerospace. Exported Veneer manufacturing machinery, Air Intake Systems for Power Generations and Mining Equipment to Australia, Bangladesh and Finland.
- Mr. Ganapathi Hegde, CAD/CAM/CAE Hardware- He has over 21 years of experience in leading an ITIS organization, INFODOT. Vast experience in supplying ITIS hardware to many of the CAD/CAM/CAE users and partners in INDIA. In-depth knowledge, experience and workforce to ensure maintenance free systems for smooth operations in CAD/CAM/CAE labs and departments. Brings his knowledge and experience to customers in smoothly operating their high-end CAD/CAM/CAE/3D Printing labs/departments with the OEM recommended software/ hardware. In last 20 years, he has supported many of the Global OEMâs/MNCâs/T1/SME/MSMEâs/Academic Institutions/R&D Labs.
- Mr. Madhu Somasundar, CAM- He has nearly 18 years of experience in tool and die making and a strong industrial background and shop-floor experience. Successfully showcases CAM capabilities to customers, and proved the capabilities in FAI acceptance from the OEMâs/T1 companies. Presently serving customers in South India for their productivity gains in shop-floor. Focused on skills development, NC Programmers skills up-gradation, CNC Machine utilization, productivity improvements and cycle time optimization. Supports entire SME/MSME sector.